Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

hard 2 forget??


yea....2day go back school get results lerx...
can say...my results is quite bad barx i tink...
seems everyone gt gud results...
haiz....hope time wun pass so fast?juz hope so barx...
but its impossible 2 make it reversible...
2day quite dissapointed actually...
but juz why???
is it bcoz of my result?
o its juz bcoz of u?
duno about it actually...
...............................................................................................
sumone lie 2 me 2day....
yet he is one of d persons tat i trusted...
make me dissapointed...
although he juz joking...
but still make me sad...
angry?no barx i tink...
dun lie 2 me again...k??
..............................................................................................
after taking results...
went 2 jusco for movie...
yeah...
wid......
yong yao...

wai hon...

n oso hong yap...

y all guys?i oso duno...==
before movie...went 2 欢喜地for lunch...
n i had d worst spaghetti tat i had never tried b4...==
so next time go there...rmb better dun order spaghetti...

duno y i would choose there...

juz bcoz went there b4 wid u?

mayb i tink...

i dun wan...i dun wan tink abt u anymore...

but i cnt..........

its juz lik a mission impossible for me...

nw i start 2 dread 2 see u...

duno y..........

...........................................................................................

NEW MOON!!!!!yea....i lik it!!!!!
EDWARD CULLEN is very handsome... <3
dis movie is nt bad...

when i m in the cinema...

i rmb...last time i came...wid u...

its gt so much memories wid u...

do u noe?

do u noe how much i miss u...

i m so keen 2 see u...bt my wish din realize 2day...

when i can see u again??

passed by arashi...rmb d promise tat we made...

passed by d food court...rmb last time we sat there for hours...

passed by d game arcade...rmb u always play d basketball n we always play photo hunt...

lotz n lotz of memories...wid u...

cnt 4gt...n dread 2 rmb it...

but it wil always flash back in my mind...

i hate myself......

hate myself being lik dis...

new moon...

suddenly...feel tat i lik bella...

n u r my edward...bt is d edward tat never cum back 2 my side again...

alice...i noe hu can b my alice...

bt jacob...still haven appear in my life...haha...

when u bcum so important in my life?

is it reli so important?

i still can live without u...

but...me...is still nt d same anymore...

everything had change...

including u n me...

hope all dis changes wun last long...

but i know...its imposible...

............................................................................

oh my oh my...

at nite still gt add math tuition...

i prefer sunday class...T.T

but next week still nid go 4 wednesday d class...

so sad...getting blurer in add math...haha...

its so boring in class 2day...being alone...T.T

n oso sleepy...hehe...

.............................................................................................

fang is sot sot 2day liao...

after c chue n goh photo wid BAO CHUN LAI...==

dun sot la wei...2mr u can go n find him le la...haha...

wish u gud luck...XD

can c him...n take photo wid him...n get sign frm him...haha...

n oso wish him can win d match 2mr...

............................................................................................

its getting late...n oso time 2 slp...

ZZZzzzzzz.......

nitezzzz....

0 comments: