Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 27, 2011

i can't.

i can't i can't i can't.



why why whyyyyyyy,you both really alike.=(
maybe i miss him too much...
miss him very very very much=(





still wondering...maybe really is my imagination...
i really thought i was dreaming...
or should be said,i hope that time i was dreaming,all was only my imaginations...
at least i won't be as depressed as now...
but...the messages in my inbox are real...
i hope my eyes got problems,misinterpret those...






反反复复。那些都好像一支支的针,刺入我心中。
你永远都看不见,其实我的心一直在淌血。
我竟然卸下冷漠,我以为时过境迁。
却又冷不防的中了一记。
人生是很无奈的,永远都不知道随时会被什么打败。
我真的很失败。
痛,永无止境的痛。








he confess to me again and again.
i rejected him again and again.
i don't want to hurt him.i really don't want.
what can i say besides sorry?
you are not lacking anything.
just that,my heart is occupied with another person.
a person who used to sayang me as much as what you did to me now.

0 comments: