Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 3, 2011

update update

the so-called angry birds.LOL
present from sin siang and the others from methodist church when i left utp.wondering so many peoples give me this only?there are wishes from them inside the tummy of this little bird^^when i feeling depressed of studying,i will take some papers out,read them through,see the encouragement they had given me,thinking why am i be here at the moment...i shouldn't give up...shouldn't regret on anything anymore......


my bed
bun bun is beside my pillowstill a xi guan for me to hug it to sleep...my blanket is nicely fold.LOL:) he used to like nagging at me when we skype and saw my blanket just spread untidily on bed...i would just talk back to him saying that at night also need to use 1...no need to fold larh~!=~=


gp test...status:die
chemi test...status:N/A
bio test...status:N/A
applied maths test...status:N/A
physics test...status:N/A
malaysian studies test...status:N/A
pure maths test...status:N/A

aza aza fighting starting from tomorrow!!!!!RAWRRRR!!!!!!!!




:why you reject him?
:then why you reject me?


this answer was in my mind,but i didn't say it out.




你知道我在等你吗?
你如果真的在乎我
又怎会让无尽的夜陪我度过
你知道我在等你吗?
你如果真的在乎我
又怎会让握花的手在风中颤抖
莫名我就喜欢你深深地爱上你
在黑夜里倾听你的声音

0 comments: