Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 24, 2011

24072011

原来我是脆弱的。
不要碰我,你承担不起受伤后的我。





oh my gosh.have been wasting my time on fb and dramas in this weekend!ish...


how la how la...no mood to study at all :'(
test 2 is coming in 1 month time!!!
nope,bio test is coming in 2 weeks D:



emo this few days...very emo...really emo...


my pillow has the smell of my tears,and saliva XDD


wanna back home laaaa...:'(


i was really wrong,really really wrong...
make so many wrong decisions...i screwed my life at 1st...
i can't blame anyone,at least i know i can't...
i wan the one who to be blamed...




stop crying,stand in front of mirror,slap yourself and get a life please.




不要抓着不属于你的东西,或许那会好过些。


为何你总爱钻牛角尖呢?


别再糟蹋你的生活了。
*who is murmuring beside my ears?*




18.
感情,是需要维持的。女人,是需要呵护的。

0 comments: