Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

i will wait for you



"i will wait for you."




thanks to the one who told me this sentence today:)
thank you and sorry.




Lord,thanks for sending him into my life to cheer me up.
Thank You Lord :)




i shouldn't be so cruel to hurt him.
just give me some time to get over it.
u waiting for me.
but i am waiting for him.
so what is this?a cycle?


i shouldn't be so selfish to hurt him.
to let a girl who doesn't love you to be your girlfriend.
time,really will make me forget everything??
i see the similarity from you both.
and yes,i am scared.




i can't get it.
we gone through so many things.
why he can let me go like that.
yea,i love him.








女生喜欢的是让她笑的男生,而爱上的却是让她哭的男生。

0 comments: