Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 19, 2011

let it go


maybe i just can't let go.

it's kind of miserable(?)
所有的一切,怎么都深深的烙印在我心里,挥之不去。
脑海中又闪过好多好多的回忆
是好事?坏事?

one of the funny memories with him.i used to like to pinch him,punch him,bite him.LOL
one day,his hand gt bruise because of my bite the day before.and we went to lunch,1 of his friends saw it and asked him:"eh,why ur hand gt bruise 1?" he stunned a while and then stared at me.i looked down at my rice and try not to laugh,but still feel like laughing when heard him answered his friend like this:"owh,that day didn't see properly when walking,and then bang my hand to the table.so yea......" i still remembered that day i keep laughing at him,saying who will so geng bang his hand to the table at that angle.LOL.
funny memories.but i don't know i should smile or cry when these flash back in my mind.
just stop it...let it flow away,can?:'(
either big rain,river water,sea water or whatever...just help me wash it away :'(

0 comments: