Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 12, 2011

fate





i still remembered how i know him...
our 1st chat is on fb...yes,i knew him via fb...
he told me,he met me during the orientation week...it was at the 1st moral session,and we were introducing ourselves in front...he told me he and his frens went to LOL when heard me said my name is "simen"...LOL...fine...many people called me that as my nickname too T__T
the 1st time i met him...
it was a wednesday night...i went to cheryl's room to find her...after chat with her a while,she was going to attend a prayer meeting...when i back to my room,it was LOCKED!my roommate out for class without my knowing and she locked our room...and i didn't bring out my room key and handphones...i faster ran to cheryl's room again,and luckily she hadn't out yet...i used her phone to call my roommate...but too bad,my roommate has 2 numbers but cheryl only got 1 of them...and at night after back to my room,i only know that my roommate didn't bring out the phone that i called...-.-" initially,i wanted to wait at cheryl's room and didn't want to follow her to prayer meeting...but she asked me to go with her...and i followed her coz i felt so weird to stay alone in other's room and i worried of her night-blindness...and i just planned to walk around v4 until her meeting ended,but at last i attended that meeting too...and it was my 1st time to meet him,and the others from Hope church,in the prayer meeting...and it was also the 1st time,i get to know more about Christ...


he is always the 1st 1 to appear when i need help...he helped me to find a 2nd hand labcoat,he helped me to dabao lunch and dinner whenever he went out to eat,sometimes he belanja me to eat,gave me advices and anything i just consult him...after get to know more each other,he brought me and cheryl out for dinner,and sometimes pasar malam,mamak...he encouraged me everytime,he consoled me when i was down...he brought me out for a stroll,listened to me crying when i was in a bad mood...we always go to the grocery shop with a reason of buy things when we out for dinner with other friends,and that's the only time we can hold our hands without letting others know...he bought me chocolate milk, snacks and any other things i requested...
he taught me physics,pre-cal and chemistry before my test 1...we studied together at the usm cafe...few days before my test 1,he came from v5 to v1 every night to teach me...he brought me water just because i said i lazy to bring...he brought me food just because i said hungry...he cooked me mushroom soup just because i said i wanna drink it...he bought me ice-cream and candies from kopetro when i said i wanna bite on something...1st time he bought me candies,i throw back all the orange and strawberry flavored candies to him just because i don't eat them...and he went back to kopetro again to buy me chocolates...we go for a walk around there when i was tired for studying...we chat a lot and he really bring a lot of laughter to me...i felt the warmness he bring to me when we hold hands and take a stroll there...before my physics test 1,he prayed for me and told me to do my best...after my phy test 1,the moment i stepped out from the exam hall and i saw him...i felt like hugging him and tell him i screwed my test,but i know i can't do so...he asked me how was it,and i just shake my head and gave him a sad face...he told me nvm,it's over already and he left with cheryl and church mates to pj for a bible conference that day...i asked him don't buy anything for me,but he brought me back a little seal and now only left it to accompany me......
he is the one who getting nervous and bring me to clinic when i had a serious stomachache...he is the one who always remind me and scold me to take my medicine whenever i don't want to take it...he is the one who forbid me to take any cold drinks,fried food and ice-cream when i am sick...he is the one who always remind me to drink more water and take care of myself well...he is the one who boil water for me and bring all the way from v5 to v1 when i said i lazy to boil the water...
every night skype or oovoo with him...we skype-ed and he wanted to make sure that i ate my medicine when i was sick...he make me laugh,he make me feel happiness...and it's a very sweet and nice moment between us...sometimes he come to find me,every time i look out from my room window and i will c he standing downstairs waiting for me......
damn...i don't want to remember all the things...but it just flashed in my mind......
lots and lots of sweet memories...i cried when i think all of that......
and people do change...and the speed of a person change,is as fast as lightning...
last week can just say love you,and this week just walk away,left you alone...
simin,please don't cry anymore,alright?you will be fine,smile......
this is my fate...




Lord,i pray that You can calm my mind and heart.
Lord,please bless me and give me strength.
Lord,thank you for sending him into my life.
Lord,please forgive me.
Lord,i will continue to be faithful to you.
Lord,thank you for Your grace and mercy.
Amen.

0 comments: