Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 30, 2010

200th

this is the 200th post in my blog.

congratulations to me.reach 200 ad.lol.


recently not in good mood.
maybe because of exam??
still gt 2 last papers on wed.
after that,holidays start.
thinking.how am i going to spend this holidays?
i want go shopping.
i want go singapore.
i want play badminton.
i want watch movie.
i want do many many things.
i want a life for myself.
but i knew.
all of that just "i want".
i want doesn't mean it going to happen though.

don't talk to me.
if you feel strange of me.
i am very weird recently.
i can't sort out of my mind.clearly.
i am just some kind of.
emo?

i knew i am still protecting myself.
from him.
maybe i still can't accept.
even just have a word with him.
just because he hurt me before?
i don't know.

i thought i can do it well.
not care about anything in the past.
just start it all over again.
but just realise.
i really can't.
sorry about that.
my heart is weak.

just because of that.
not dare to step 1 more out again.
hoping it can stop at this stage.
it's just so ridiculous.
i am mocking at myself.

so.
don't say that in front of me.
i hate it.
don't make that expression.
i hate it.

don't even mention him if you don't know us well.
i really hate it.


it doesn't mean anything.
for me.
really.





心中的怒火恨意一直在慢慢延伸,我到底怎麽了。

0 comments: