Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 26, 2011

weirdo

i juz found out,in every stage of my education,i have a pair of twins as my classmates!
haha LOL!
during primary school got shun zhi and shun kai...
during secondary school got shuo leong and  shze leong...
and now in college got ka wei and ka kei...^^



saw little bun bun's siblings in a shop at timesquare last week...
and got others cute teddy bears in tat shop oso...XD
but all are very expensive......

every night,after my prayer i will hug my little bun bun and go to sleep...
cover us with blanket,and i will start looking at it and sayang its head...LOL
then start talking with it a bit,only closed my eyes...
hmmmm...i am such a weirdo-.-
now i can't sleep without do so every night-.-"
gonna bath for it already...
it is a bit yellowish le i think?
but seriously how to bath it neh?
can i throw it into a washing machine...? :O

0 comments: