Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 14, 2011

emo not emo...

4.5 out of 5 person who step in my blog before will ask me a ques:
"why you so emo de...??"

and they will just get an ans:
"ah?whr got?no ah...i am not emo ah..."




i am not emo.i am just feeling bad sometimes.


i am not emo.i am just feeling sad sometimes.


i am not emo.i am just moody sometimes.


i am not emo.i am just disappointed on something sometimes.


i am not emo.i am just hoping someone can hear to me sometimes.


i am not emo.i am just hoping someone will care for me sometimes.


i am not emo.i am just hoping someone will be my side when i am down.


i am not emo.i am just hoping someone can know what am i thinking sometimes.


i am not emo.i am just feeling stressed sometimes.


i am not emo.i am just feeling depressed sometimes. 


i am not emo.i am just let my tears flow out when i can't bear anymore.


i am not emo.i am just missing someone,somewhere and something sometimes.


i am not emo.i am just having many things inside my heart but i don't know how and where to express.


i am not emo.i am just looked a bit scary when i am not smiling.


i am not emo.but zhiyu and huey yi gave me a nickname: emo kia. 


i am not emo.i am not emo.i am not emo.
I AM NOT EMO.
...........................................
.....................................
.................................
............................
.......................
..................
............
........
....
.
okay fine.i admit.i am emo......

0 comments: