Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

life goes on

duno wads wrong with me actually.
almost cry everyday when i come to kl.=(
dis did not happen when i was in utp...
my heart told me i dun like here...=(
homesick badly...
i juz wanna back home...
i duno why will dis happen...=(


finally i understand how cheryl feel that time in utp...
why she will cry everyday...
why she will react like that when see stg familiar...


1st week of school...
my cousin told me how far she walked to class in tarc...
she keep saying what a long distance,it's very tired...
i didn't comment much on that because i knew the distance that i walked in utp is much more than that...


......suddenly miss paprika food so much...LOL
coz the mixed rice in tarc is like @#!%^$#@...
miss the mixed rice in tronoh also...
it's so nice................
every time eat mixed rice in tarc will remind me of that...=(


i dun like my timetable...
it's so stupid...
no lunchtime...
i miss the time in utp...
an hour break i still can go bac to hostel to get a half an hour nap then oni continue go to class...
zzz...


i dun like my maths lecturer...giv me bac sir sam...:(
suddenly miss his "so tired"...LOL...
and always say will giv us break in 5 mins when teaching...
but then at last finish class ad without break oso...LOL
i dun like my phy lecturer...giv me bac pn.hasnah...:(
although i always not listening and keep yawning in her class-.-"
i dun like tarc...let me bac utp...:(
but i knew it's impossible...zzz


dad called.uncle called.aunt called.
i will just say okay when they asked how was everything in school...
but then they don't know i hold my tears when talking with them on phone...
and after i will just hide myself and cry...
should i tell them i really unhappy at here?
should i???


i feel the warmness in utp.
i feel the coldness in tarc.


i juz realize i am not missing home.
i am juz missing utp.LOL.


every night before sleep i will pray...
pray for a better tomorrow...




Lord,please be my side.






yes.life goes on.cheryl always tells me this.
yea.i should open my heart to accept everything.

0 comments: