Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 8, 2011

人要有希望,有愿望;人可以失望,但不可以绝望

get inspired by a UTP senior's story...it's his real story...
can that count as a miracle?sort of i think :)
it's really motivate me...thank you very very much :)
you really helped me a lot :)
i will always remember what u have told me...:)




going to kl tomorrow...start of my new life...
new life?yea...my college life...
study a-level in tarc...
i hope everything will be fine...:D




i always believe what javier told me before when i leave UTP...
-God says to you:"I have a plan for you, a plan not to harm you but to prosper you."-
i always remember that and yea i believe in it...everything has its own planning...




no matter what,don't regret on what u have chosen...
believe and do your best:)




Pray and He will answer your prayer :)

0 comments: