Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 3, 2010

03052010♥

*poof*
i am here blogging again-.-'''
2day din go 2 sch...but i dunno wad i have done dis morning...juz keep SLEEPING,SLEEPING n SLEEPING...==
haiz...my book is juz at d side of my computer...but yet i m so lazy 2 read it...
--------------------------------------------------
i dunno y...i juz wanna study at home...i need a quiet atmosphere...bt y everytime?everytime i stay at home 2 study then my grandma will quarrel wid me?!?!WTH!!!i din do anything wrong!!!WTH!!i hate dis feeling!!juz gt d mood 2 study bt quarrel made all my mood gone away ad!spoilt my good mood oso!dammit...i reli dun wan quarrel wid u...so i juz locked myself in my tiny room...bt y u keep nagging nagging n nagging???nagging til i m in upstairs still can hear u r scolding me!stupid!wad have i done?i did NOTHING,okay?!?!
------------------------------------------------------
sumtimes i reli hate my family...bt can how?i was born in dis family so i juz can accept it...sumtimes i reli tink tat:do i have a mummy?y i m lik a child tat dun hav a proper family?i reli can't remember...d last time i called my mum is when ad...i saw her every sunday...right after my add maths tuition...bt everytime i enter my parents house...i straight away will go upstairs n stay in d room 2 watch tv,read newspaper,etc...n everytime...u will juz sleeping on d sofa thr or busying wid ur matter n nt bother of me oso...its reli a long time tat i tink i din called u "mum" ad...i tink i m vry funny...everytime i enter d hse i wil say "halo" instead of called u "mum"...nw...dis word has bcame a strange word in my dictionary...sumtimes i m vry envious tat my frens have a nice mum...at least can stay wid them,chat wid them,cook 4 them...since i was primary 5 i din stay wid my parents ad barx?chat?seriously...i din have a proper chat wid my parent since i was born...everytime gt any interesting matter i wil talk 2 my uncle instead of them...bt seriously...i seldom open my mouth 2 talk when i m in home...
---------------------------------------------------------
my daddy...i will ask him 2 fetch me here fetch me there...bt yet in d car...we r both quiet...sumtimes i would try 2 chat wid him...although everytime d chatting wun last long bt i cherish it...i knew...my daddy still treat me d best...=))
------------------------------------------------------------
my brother...mayb d age gap is too big i tink?he often chat wid me bt i hate d chatting always is around "hw urs study?""muz work hard in spm okay?""muz get straight A's okay?"oh gosh...can we have a heart-to-heart talk like any other siblings?so everytime i m so envious of Qing Fang...whenever she looked tired in class n i asked her y...she told me tat she was chatting wid her bro til midnite tats y nw she is so tired...its nice 2 chat wid them u know?
bt i knew...actually my bro dote me...=]we r both d same...we r juz duno hw 2 express it...isn't it?
----------------------------------------------------------------
*boom*
i always tell myself...
i must not to treat my children in d future lik how my parents treat me now...
------------------------------------------------------------------
I WILL CHANGE MY LIFE...I WAN TO CHANGE...JUZ WAIT N C...
===============================
*1st time talk abt my family in my blog...feeling weird?yea...haha...=.=

0 comments: