Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

let me say my story:)

2 weeks in utp passed.learnt a lot.cry a lot.laugh a lot.play a lot.eat a lot.noe lot of lovely and cute frens.noe lot of funny and helpful seniors.
MAS.really a turning point in the last day.those videos are memorable.we are one family. :) thanks to all facilators for you all outstanding performance.haha.
cannot forget the day when having medical check-up.i cried like hell when 抽血。haven't reach my turn i already start crying.so embarassing.haha.so sorry to my poor hand.haha.my arteries are hard to find.everyone looked so scared when see the person prick the needle into the back of my hand.i am different with the others.LOL.actually it's not hurt,i just cannot forget the experience when primary 4.omg.and the x-ray is so weird wey!=="
although MAS is quite torturing,but it was also very fun,especially the moral session.play many games.know each others well.i have created a good idea for the ship game,everyone copy my idea heh.remember pay me copyright fee hor.haha.


hmm...last day of moral session...get the comments from friends...thanks all lovely friends who wrote on this manila card although i don't know who wrote it actually...because we hang this card on our back=="but i know that big maria and cement are wrote by spiderman and batman==""LOL...many people notice my spec huh...thank lol=="
and many people thought that my name 'simin' is my christian name==" got people asked me what ur name behind yong because of my facebook name is simin yong...==" and got people asked why your name is not 3 words one?...........no comment...but it's not my cristian name okay...zzz...
thank you my angel,eric.thanks for your kit-kat and the soft drinks.i still left them in my room.==" haha.
you should said welcome to me,my motle(i duno how to spell it=="),chia yang.eat lot yea,bcum fatter.haha.
moral session is too fun,so many memorable scene that we cannot forget.
now just realised got 1 of the seniors looked like 盧學叡when i watched tv today=="

sunday went to ipoh with both cousins,cousin's frens:robert,joeal,han way,william and my fren,cheryl.luckily i asked cheryl to tag along otherwise don't have any other girls le=="went to tesco to buy some stuff and jusco for a movie.watched "great day" and it's a nice movie.proud to be a malaysian :) a touched movie.cheryl was shocked when saw me sobbing in the cinema.she thought she will like that only.hahahaha.don't so shocked larx...i always like that when watching a touching movie or drama...hahaha...

start class on monday...1st lesson of every subjects is briefing again...the timetable system is suck=="need to arrange ourselves...we are crazy arranging it...we are like buzzing bees in the first few days...go around the academic block...register this register that...change this change that...quite a big gang yea...haha...don't forget 1 of the rules in the handbook,perkumpulan more than 3 persons is illegal!but we have 15 of us! :) hahaha...although till now i am still a little blur,cannot remember some of you guys name...haha...at first i think xachro and pheng hian look like twins.after can differentiate them,i think zhi kai and yu hang look like twins...xDD

now still can cope with phy and chemi.coz its almost the same with what we studied during form 4.pre-calculas make me blur!i think i forgot all the maths and add maths already!OMG!buying books is a headache thing now.just wait for some books and notes that are chepaer bah!haha>.< be patient like what we learnt from buying labcoats...haha...the facilities here are great...i like the library...in utp we called it IRC(information and resources centre)...in here has the most updated info and books in whole malaysia and asia(i am nt sure abt it because someone told me so==)some people said it looked like the library that will only be shown in harry potter...haha...isn't it too exaggerating?
(taken by Dennis Law,my cousin's roommie,LOL)
this is the IRC.hmmm...in this photo only show the half part of it.xD it is really huge.LOL.wanna find a book here is really a difficult and tiring job...LOL...guys spent their time in sports complex every evening...swimming,gym etc...and i rode on dennis's bike on last friday...ride around the park near V6...there is many lakes there...jogging tracks etc...many people exercise there...seriously it looked like a place for holidays because some hostel located there...rode from V6 to V5 for dinner and i finally know the guys are very suffering...everyday need to walk so long...i feel sympathy to you all...hahaha...luckily my hostel placed nearer...bluek=P

thats all for today and i am going to sleep...back in jb already...come find me!>.<

add me: simin0416@gmail.com

0 comments: