Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2011

i want to be boys if i could choose

something have changed now.
it's not like they forbid me to go.
it's just like not encouraged me to go.
from the start until now,they changed and changed.
i have fixed my mind for going there though,
but then they told me engineer is really not a good path for a girl.
okay,reality is always cruel.
women engineers cannot make a big success yea?
sexism yea?

they are letting me to go.
they said don't mind to spend 5k for me to study for d 1st sem.
after getting the SPM results,just decide whether want to change course or change uni.
they said,it's not a waste.
they said,it's an experience,at least you learn something.
so if i am back to jb few months later,
don't doubt it,
and seriously i am not "dibuang" by the uni okay?haha
this choice is so weird,
drop it after 1st sem.
or maybe i will complete my foundation course.
it is wiser yea?


don't choose the wrong path,
it will be a regret afterwards.

leave for perak in 13 days.
i am going to lead a uni life.

0 comments: