Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 4, 2011

ahhhhhh....................

First time reject a person.
And I feel so bad about it.:(
Sorry…really sorry if I hurt u…
it's too sudden for me...
............

test started...and i just screw my 1st test-physics.
ahhhh!!!whyyyyyyyyyyy..............T____T
careless mistakesss!and derive the wrong formulasss...
what am i doing???T_T
chemistry and pre-calculus next week....
hope that i will not screw this both tests again...
for sure physics will drop my gpa=((((((((

going back jb next wednesday night...!!!!
plan some outing eh my frenssss.....-.-
lim zhiyu i miss you so much=(((
you didn't visit me when cny breaks...:(

spm results ahhhh...gonna release soon...T_T
ganjiong o not?i dunno...
whatever the result is,it couldn't be change anymore...
life still need to go on...

should i pray that i will get matrikulasi or i should pray not to get it?




a friend said,i am different from the past...
i said,people do changed...


but i did not realize that i changed.
i am just stressed...i think...






even you change to a person that i did not know before,i think...
tat decision really...unbelievable...




damn,i screwed everything.;(


what if i said i miss you?

0 comments: