Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 12, 2010

thanks :)

hard to believe that,i am going to graduate soon.
5 years of secondary school life gonna end soon.
today get back all the sijil and documents.my feeling at that time is indescribably.
we all have grown up.we are going to separate soon.
next monday is the last day of schooling before spm.
i don't know whether i will cry or not.maybe i think?
5 years.so fast.5 years just passed like that and the time wouldn't come back already.
in this 5 years,i have learnt a lot.no matter in studies or in my life.

thanks to all my teachers in ssi.and also a sorry to you all.
thanks to all my friends in ssi.make my secondary school life amazing.
thanks to tey,yew and xuan.4 of us same class in this 2 years and sit together.always sampat together.remember our memories.full of zhong ji mi ma,truth or dare,mafia,bingo etc.haha.always not paying attention in class.always eat in class(like picnic).remember bao chun lai,lindan,jin lao ban and also howl.
thanks to zhiyu.for always be my side whenever i need you.you are very important for me.
thanks to yong yao.for telling me that i am your true friend and always make me laugh.
thanks to yong hau.for always trouble you and also your chocolate.as you said,we will be best friends forever.
thanks to yong xin.being so funny in class.i will never forget your "helmet hair",batman.haha.
thanks to all 5 bijak-ians.full of memories and fun in this year.=)

we may not meet each other often starting from next year,but the bond of friendship will last forever.=]


i am looking forward for the year-end trip.hope we all can have fun and cherish the time being together with each other.maybe it is the last time for us being together.let's have fun together and leave a great memory among us.


you guys are awesome! hope we all will not lost contact with each other in the future.
all the best for all my friends in spm and in the future life.good luck everyone.
i gonna miss you guys.and also my school,ssi.

i would like to say:
SSI ROCKS.
AND I AM PROUD TO BE A SSI-IAN.




*4 of us.when primary 1?haha:D^yew,xuan,min,tey^*





*all my slip keputusan since form 1 till form 5,the koko sijil and peka sijil*

*all the documents in school*



11 days.

0 comments: