Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2011

moodyyyyyyy

i am super duper moody recently... =(


had a tiff with him last night...
i just want......you listen to me...why you can't?*sigh*
i have many things wanna tell you......*sigh*




do you know every time after tiff with you,i feel so bad and i cry...T__T i cry.i blame myself to make you angry.i cry.i feel guilty to make you angry.T______________________T





can i make a birthday wish?*sigh*


i wish you are here to celebrate my birthday with me.
this wish is impossible to achieve.*sigh*
okay.i change another 1.*sigh*


i wish you can call me and chat with me at 11 something on 15 april.
i wish when the clock strike 12am on 16 april,you can sing me a birthday song.
*sigh*
i wish you will.i wish you can.i wish.........
*sigh*






*dangggg*
something knock on my head,and it's remind me:
"wake up.be clear-headed.it's just a wish in your heart.simple yet hard to achieve.for him."






*sigh sigh sigh*




a post full with sigh...*sigh*

0 comments: